Join us for a free webinar on Wednesday September 13th at 12:00CEST to get hands-on with the NextOcean Application Programming Interface (API). This virtual session will introduce you to leveraging our API to more efficiently access NextOcean data.
In this webinar you will learn:
- An overview of the NextOcean platform and data services
- What an API is and how it enables automation
- The capabilities of the NextOcean API
- A live tutorial demonstrating API usage
- Nuno Grosso, NextOcean Coordinator, Senior Project Engineer at Elecnor Deimos
- Miguel Chapela Rivas, Project Engineer for Earth Observation Applications at Elecnor Deimos
This webinar is for anyone who wants to learn how to use the NextOcean API. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced user, this webinar will give you the knowledge you need to get started with the API.
Space is limited - reserve your spot and unlock the power of the NextOcean API today!
Register at: https://www.bit.ly/nextocean5